Aluminium Alloy Clamping Blocks Clamps Woodworking Joint Hand Tool Set
This universal aluminum alloy clamping blocks can be used to help woodworkers clamp a wide variety of joints common to woodworking and construction.
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Clamps Size: 125mm x 26mm x 10mm
Screw Size: M8*100mm
Handle Size: 30mm
Sliding block Size: 25mm x 25mm
Use: It helps woodworkers clamp in a variety of situations, including miter, rabbet, splices, wide angle, and acute angle.
These clever little clamping blocks differ from the traditional ones in one very important way – the circular clamping surface allows force to be applied at any angle, and with pinpoint precision.
That versatility means you can say goodbye to those cluttered heaps of miter blocks that are good only for specific angles.
In addition to handling virtually any miter, these easily clamp notoriously difficult joints, such as scarf joints, bevels and mortise and tenon joints where the tenon extends through the mortise.
They're also perfect for clamping simple ninety degree joints on large assemblies when you don't have a clamp that's long enough. It's a simple tool with utility limited only by your imagination.
1pc x Universal Clamping Blocks Clamp
1pc x M8X100MM threaded screw
1pc x Plastic round handle
1pc x Aluminum alloy sliding block
1. Please allow a bit error due to manual measurement. please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2. The color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.
- We always try to bring a good buying experience for our customers.
- Delivery within 2 working days.
- Free of charge when receiving goods with orders in the inner city of Hanoi.
- Free of charge when receiving goods for orders valued at 140$ or more.